Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime


Summertime is perhaps my favorite season! I enjoy the beach, especially swimming in the ocean. I've even had the opportunity to sail to Nantucket Island off the coast of Cape Cod and take a whale watching cruise off the coast of Maine. The New England states are oppressively hot in the summer though. When we are refreshed by the living water Yeshua promised, we won't mind the seasons when it comes to the ministry.

It reminds me of Psalm 1:3 when King David said:

"And he shall be like a tree which is planted near the running waters, which shall bring forth its fruit, in due season. And his leaf shall not fall off: and all whosoever he shall do shall prosper."

I look for Yah to prosper me in my spiritual walk, in my music ministry and in my life. In fact He has told me, "I will prosper you." Now I may not be able to see how or even when God will do this for me but with eyes of faith, I am standing on His promises. I know that whatever I need will be supplied including the strength to keep faithful during the summer months and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment