Friday, December 4, 2009

What Do You Need?


Believing prayer, trusting prayer. Each day we have the sublime privilege and joy to intimately communicate with our Heavenly Father. Keep in mind that anything that concerns us is up for discussion with the Almighty. That is part of building a relationship with God. Taking the time to lay our cares at His throne and ask for His grace. Over time, that trust begins to build as we see things working out for our good and our prayers being answered.

Mark 11:24
Yeshua
, (Jesus), says: "That is why I tell you, as to whatever you pray and make request for, if you believe that you have received it, it shall be yours."

How about boldness to share the Gospel of Yeshua with others? Done! What about wisdom to make a difficult decision? Yours! Maybe something that's been your heart's desire for God's glory? You will have it! So many times I have wanted to back off from advancing in the ministry or even life itself. "I'm not ready." "I don't have the time right now." "How can I possibly afford this?" Just pick one of these or invent one of your own!

James 1: 5-7

5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;

Yeshua
says only PRAY and BELIEVE. Well, I think I can do that. It seems simple enough. The reality is that you've got to get out of the boat, so to speak and onto the water when your faith can be tested and strengthened. Each victory encourages you towards the next! That trusting relationship you've developed lets you move ahead and prepare for the work Yah has for you. Each day He is effectively pleading, "Let Me show you what I can do!" So ASK and do not be timid. Be bold! In this we bring glory to our Heavenly Father for He delights in responding to our needs so that we may serve others. I am a witness of Yah's kind provisions and blessings. Even though I could not see when or how, He's done numerous miracles for me in my music ministry. Bless You my Father!


PRAYER: Most Gracious Father of all Creation. Thank you for all of your gifts and answered prayers. My trust and faith are in You through your Son, Yeshua who said pray and believe I have received and I will have them. In his teachings I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment